Title: Business Analyst III (Transaction Lead Real Estate )
Location: Andover, MA
Duration: 12 Months
As an ad-interim member of the global Philips Real Estate team, helping the Philips businesses in fulfilling their real estate needs by offering cost-effective, flexible, engaging and sustainable space solutions supporting their strategy, Drive continuous improvement and consistency of our transaction processes, Philips business principles and Code of Ethics resulting in effective execution of transactions (disposals of owned properties, lease acquisitions, subleasing vacant space).
The Transaction Lead Real Estate is responsible for the following:
• Execution and closure of any real estate transaction in the Americas (North America, Canada, South America).
• Primary interface with the selected Real Estate Service Provider (in adherence to Philips’ Real Estate sourcing & selection process), including briefing and managing the transaction throughout all project phases
• Preparing and managing the business case approval process, including checking, tracking and aligning financial information
• Support of feasibility studies and business case calculations; prepare location search overviews (presentation) & check on resources
Philips Real Estate is a global organization with some 100 employees. You will join the global Transaction Management team and you will report directly to the Real Estate Market Lead of the Americas. Your location will be in Andover, MA.
We are looking for
• Bachelor/Master Degree Real Estate or Academic complemented with specific Real Estate education (required)
• At least 10-15 years’ experience within or with both Corporate Real Estate and Commercial Real Estate (required)
• Self-dependent and efficient, can cope with stress and hard deadlines
• Well organized, methodical and aiming for high quality standards
• Solid analytical and financial acumen, experience in business case calculations
• Proven transactions management experience (required)
• Experience in a corporate, multinational environment is an advantage
• Negotiation and mediation skills and techniques
• Excellent language/communication skills
• Ability to operate in teams and proactively act in a dynamic and changing environment
• Multi-tasking ability and priority management skills