Power Supply LPB
Grand Rapids, MI
A power supply designer capable of detailed design and documentation, performing in a team environment, and knowledgeable of industry standards.
· Responsibilities for component level design, schematic capture, and layout review of analog and power supply circuitry.
· Participation in proposal efforts, plans and testing procedures and verification.
· Interfacing with customers.
· Must be authorized to work in the United States.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in the design of point of load converters through mid-sized (100-200W) AC/DC, DC/DC converters, and power factor correction.
· Familiarity with linear and digital power control techniques.
· Intermediate to advanced understanding of linear control systems and feedback principles.
· Demonstrated expertise in communicating technical issues with peers.
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
· Familiarity with MIL-STD-704, DO-160.
· Masters degree in electrical engineering
· Knowledge of specific constraints and standards for aircraft power supply design and EMI control.
· Familiarity with schematic and circuit layout CAD packages, Mentor Graphics preferred.
· Familiarity with OrCAD PSPICE or LT Spice, Mathcad, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560 Direct: 510.870.8798 | Fax: 510.623.5055 | firstname.lastname@example.org