Job Opportunity for Training Coordinator at Austin TX with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 5-7 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
The role is part of a global team of training coordinators ensuring the successful delivery of high quality professional development courses in a variety of formats to team members located around the world. The ideal candidate is exceptionally detailed oriented, extraordinarily customer focused, exhibits excellent communication skills when drafting internal and external communications, and is capable of coordinating with regional core team members as well as external vendors
Day to Day:
Coordination of training sessions. Provide "customer service support" to our internal team members who are attending classes. Provide administrative and logistical support to learning and talent development programs. **Familiarity with Microsoft Office - particularly Outlook and Excel.
**Familiarity with internet web browsers and working with cloud-based tools (e.g. google sheets).
· Work closely with Lead Training Coordinators & Program Managers who have oversight of all activities supporting the Academies worldwide
· Scheduling and arranging logistics for periodic and ad hoc training courses
· Answering questions from learners & vendors, and compiling survey data for classes
· Consistently participates in design and delivery of various program and project communications, documentations and reports Interfaces with a range of internal and external sources to gather information and prepare reports
· Answers non-routine questions or make recommendations
· Consistently participates in financial related activities pertaining to programs and projects (e.g., budgets, invoicing, vouchers, purchase orders, etc.)
· Identifies and resolves complex problems and issues relating to program and project activities
· Guides employees with complicated issues and escalates to appropriate levels of management as necessary
· Utilizes various software applications to compile and prepare standard, complex and/or ad-hoc reports May conduct analysis to ensure quality
· Administers a range of functional programs or projects
· Establishes, coordinates, and monitors activities associated with program and projects
· Oversees or conducts specialized research projects and present findings
· Detail-oriented – able to assist in the gathering of data and metrics used to manage class scheduling, vendor inquiries, and learner queries
· Business communication skills both written and verbal, with appropriate sensitivity to cultural differences
· Proven ability to work collaboratively across teams & at all levels of the organization
· Demonstrates a sense of urgency
· Drives assigned tasks to completion as well as reports roadblocks in a timely manner
· Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively
· Customer oriented. Able to respond efficiently and thoughtfully to ensure closure of internal customer and vendor inquiries
· Advanced user of Excel & Outlook
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience supporting learning and development and/or training programs
· Experience with corporate event planning
· Organized and able to successfully balance multiple tasks at any given time
· Comfort with ambiguity - ability to jump in and flex as business needs change over time Strong customer service work is important.
· Customer facing exp is highly preferable.
Manages projects, or specific activities related to projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project Allocates work among team members and provides guidance on a regular basis Conducts periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.