Duration: 6 months
Location: Houston, TX
Client: Among Fortune 100
The primary responsibility of this role will be to ensure the smooth and efficient administrative support to a BHGE Executive’s organization.
Responsibilities will be broad and changeable in nature ranging from coordinating or leading special projects, arranging conferences through to preparing presentations. It is an exciting opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and comfortable using technology and operating at senior levels in an organization.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
Support GE Executive staff member in all related administrative tasks Produce correspondence; presentations, meeting agendas, emails and any external mailings Handle highly confidential and sensitive information Calendar and meeting and conference management Coordinate travel arrangements Processing monthly corporate card and cash expenses Support with general office administration.
Support the key projects/initiatives roll outs within
BHGE Quality Required Qualifications:
1. Minimum of five years administrative experience working in a corporate environment at a senior level supporting Executives.
2. Strong demonstrated writing skills, articulating complex ideas in an easy to understand manner.
3. Demonstrated project management skills to plan and deliver on established tactical and strategic goals.
4. Experience at an advanced level using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint applications as well as use of the internet and web applications (i.e. ability to draft correspondence and create PowerPoint presentations for leadership team); basic level of Excel application to create charts, diagrams and tables of data.
5. Ability to travel on occasion