Position: Trade Execution Pool Analyst
Location: Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Duration – 18-19+ months
Job code - 7929022
The Trade Execution Pool Analyst role is to execute business processes in close collaboration with Channel Sales Account Management teams to input, validate, and report upon Trade Promotion Management initiatives.
The pool analyst will be the key link to integrate a single view of a Mars Wrigley Confectionary customer’s TPM data by working with account teams to input data in to the appropriate (Mars Chocolate or Wrigley) TPM system and then executing regular reports to “tie” customer data in to a single Trade picture.
Please list the most important and relevant responsibilities
• The pool analyst will be seen as the “Go To” person for entering Trade Promotion Management (TPM) data in to the legacy Mars Chocolate (Demantra and Siebel) and Wrigley (Preview) TPM systems.
• The pool analyst will be responsible to learn a revised set of business processes on how the combined Mars Wrigley Confectionary executes Trade data into existing systems and therefore a certain degree of Dealing with Ambiguity will be required.
• To address ambiguity, the pool analyst will work very closely with existing TPM business support teams to ensure proper understanding of systems usage, trade deductions management, and reporting.
• The pool analyst must have a high comfort level in working with multiple systems including Demantra, Siebel, and Preview BUT it is not expected that the analyst have knowledge of any of these systems prior to taking on role.
• The pool analyst will be expected to work very closely with a myriad of teams but most importantly their Sales Account partners who will provide the analyst data to enter in to the appropriate systems.
• As needed or requested, the pool analyst will attend any collaboration sessions with their respective sales account partner as well as partner internal operations teams (Sales Operations, Sales Finance, Demand Planning, etc.)
• In working with the Pool Manager and the appropriate business support teams, the pool analyst will have the freedom to recommend any process or systems changes that would bring added efficiency.
• With TPM Training/Capabilities manager, run informal information sessions that provide updates on the business process and system.
• Main point of contact for the Sales account team partner.
• Main point of contact for business support teams (Demantra, Siebel, Preview)
• Understand and monitor correct system usage
• Initiation and support of business process changes related to the system.
• The pool analyst will be responsible for entering Promotional event data in to the appropriate Trade system, inputting data exactly as provided by their Sales account partner.
• Analyst will be responsible for validating via a loopback process (and tools) the inputs with the Sales account partner to ensure that the data inputs match account team expectations.
• The analyst will be responsible to track multiple contiguous promotional data inputs for an extended time horizon ranging from 3 periods ahead to a full year promotional planning window.
• The analyst must be able to track and communicate the workflow of data submitted to them for promotional events to ensure clear alignment with account team partner.
• The analyst will be expected to work closely with business support teams to ensure the analyst is fully cognizant of how to use Demantra and Preview.
• As needed, the pool analyst will work with support teams to help define, test, and implement any system (Demantra, Siebel, Preview) continuous improvement processes/projects.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560