IT Project Manager will be managing infrastructure projects within our CIO organization’s PMO. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to and lead projects focused on Merger & Acquisition integration and consolidation projects.
Plans and directs the activities of cross-functional teams assigned to multiple IT infrastructure projects to meet business requirements.
Enforces CIO organizational policies and establishes goals for project teams which operate under the Project Management Office (PMO) framework.
- Lead small to medium sized cross-functional teams in the execution of identified projects. Manage, monitor and motivate the project teams
- Manage projects end to end, from initiation, design & planning, execution through to close including handover to Service Delivery and support teams.
- Interface with all project stakeholders.
- Manage internal and external project communications to all levels of stakeholders both business and technical
- Contribute to team effort through communication, cooperation and coordination with other teams within the department and also similar teams at the global and local level.
- Create and manage project plans, budgets, risk, and issues - documentation.
- Ability to work within a structured project framework.
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to manage project issues and risks effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Tactful and diplomatic.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation, written and communication skills
- Uses initiative - 'can do' approach
- Client focused - good soft skills.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- PRINCE2 or PMI Certified or similar project methodologies.
- ITIL practice experience a plus.
- IT Infrastructure and IT Security knowledge a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in IT Project Management