Job Opportunity for Forecasting/Scheduling Analyst at Tampa, FL with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
· 3 years with Verint WMF System (REQUIRED)
· 3 years with Forecasting and Managing Real-time In-bound Traffic (Desired)
· Familiar with skillset and movement assignment (Desired)
The Forecasting & Scheduling Analyst provides resource staffing and scheduling analysis and recommendations in support of key Tampa Electric and Peoples Gas Company’s Contact Center (CC) goals.
The Forecasting & Scheduling Analyst provides resource staffing and scheduling analysis and recommendations in support of key Tampa Electric and Peoples Gas Company’s Contact Center (CC) goals. Performs administration and maintenance of contact center and workforce management applications; customer call forecasting; daily and real time analysis and management of multi-channel contacts. Analyze contact center volumes, AHT, adherence, occupancy and contact center service and staffing levels. Develops resource schedules and administers the schedule selection/assignment process. Uses analysis results to forecast contact arrival and build staffing and scheduling plans to meet business unit goals and objectives.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Administers and maintains historical data, team member profiles, forecasting campaigns, team member schedules, skillset assignments and reporting in contact center and workforce management applications. Performs periodic audits to ensure accuracy. (30%)
· Using CC historical data and forecasting models, develops daily, weekly, monthly and annual contact volume projections. (20%)
· Tracks progress of projections, identifies present-day variables and measures impact, and refines models with new information.
· Formulates staffing schedules for Customer Service Professionals (CSP), Leads and Performance Coaches based on forecasted contact arrival patterns.
· Manage real-time inbound traffic and agent adherence to help ensure that service levels are met.
· Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards and monthly performance updates.
· Develops process guidelines and administers the effective handling of scheduled and impromptu off-the-phone activities of the CC, including vacations, meetings, projects, etc.
· Independently determines most effective scheduling using forecasted and real-time variables. (20%)
· Administers the vacation schedule selection/assignment process. Develops vacation allotment based on independent estimations from historical trending and staff seniority considerations.
· Manages intraday staffing, fills overtime and undertime availability.
· Coordinates the availability and lending of CSPs as training resources to CC Development Services and as back-ups with other Customer Service work groups.
· Identifies and advises the leadership team of situations which hinder the efficient running of the Contact Center (10%)
· Makes determinations, such as resource allocation and required hiring needs to meet contact forecasts, and effectively communicates recommendations.
· Monitors the CC “real time” staff activity status to maximize productivity.
· Effectively maintains service levels through appropriate shifting of resources, trending contact volume patterns and assisting team members with technical and application issues.
· Reviews data with leadership team regarding identified trends. Provides information regarding staffing levels and forecasted contact volume for budgetary meetings.
· Meets with CC leadership team to discuss potential impacts of process changes on staffing levels/needs.
· Develops forecasting models and materials related to projected impacts and presents to CC leadership team and union leadership team. (10%)
· Oversees and may assist department student clerks with data entry into the workforce scheduling application. Performs various duties as needed, such as back-up coverage to Performance Coaches when unavailable. (10%)
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.