Job Opportunity for Marketing Communications Specialist at New Kensington PA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
· We are seeking an Employee & Leadership Communication Specialist, located in New Kensington, PA who is a key driver of the company messaging to all employees.
· The ideal candidate is an outstanding writer and storyteller who brings a creative approach, a keen eye for audience engagement and a passion for driving change through a variety of communications channels.
· He/She has the ability to translate complex topics into a language that is easily understandable while maintaining accuracy and readability.
· This includes aligning messaging with company objectives, understanding employee information needs, gathering and writing employee communications that address those needs, shepherding communications through reviews and approvals, and managing highly visible projects.
· The successful candidate must demonstrate strong project management, excellent communications skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to analyze metrics and draw actionable conclusions.
· This position includes important administrative tasks necessary for the successful completion of strategic deliverables. A key to success is the ability to network well in a complex and cross-functional environment, and work effectively within a matrix organization. Experience with video and digital communications a plus.
· 5+ years of experience in a corporate communications or similar role
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Intermediate-level working knowledge of PowerPoint as a communication tool; Expert-level preferred
· Creative thinker and communicator
· Strong editing and proofreading skills
· Agility and adaptability – open to and comfortable with change
· Critical thinker – uses logic, reasoning and facts to identify alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
· Resourceful and self-directed
· Sense of urgency
· Professional demeanor
· Some project management experience preferred
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.