We have an excellent opportunity with our client for the position of Art Director at Round Rock, TX. Please review the information below and if you are available; please reply back with a copy of your resume and best number to reach you.
Location: Round Rock, TX 78682
Duration: 9 Months
Focus on creating video content with a design background. (Content Studio)
· Responsible for setting creative vision for project work and working with a team of copywriters and designers to execute vision. Ensures branding standards are consistent and maintained across design projects. Ensures quality of creative work and timely delivery based on schedules and deadlines. Ability to generate and present thought leadership. Presents concepts and team's work to clients.
· 5+ years of relevant experience · Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)· Excellent written and verbal skills · Extraordinary attention to detail
· Enthusiasm for online and offline marketing· Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
· Detailed understanding of design processes and best practices · Passion for learning.
· The best candidate will have a strong creative point-of-view and a passion for strong design and a drive for excellent work, but in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities. Allows you the opportunity to pursue your interests across a variety of different projects across the client’s solutions portfolio as well as lead the creative direction on projects.
· Provides work/life balance and flexibility as well as encouraging collaboration between the onsite team during normal business hours. This resource will be working on multiple projects at once rather than 1 project at a time.
· AD's will have 5-6+ projects at one time and the teams will look for art direction and quality assurance from the AD. An AD will have the opportunity play different roles, some conceptual including 360 campaign including video (threading everything together for product launch) and another way, for projects that are more executional, they will provide coaching and guidance for more Jr team members (layouts in a less predictable way, color patterns within the brand but communicate more effectively to customers.
· This opportunity will afford someone the opportunity to be a part of the major product launches including concepting and building out. Creative process includes team collaboration and an opportunity to elevate the thinking and think outside of the box. Resource will have a vision and works with team to execute on the vision. Recognize what a good layout, conceptual thinking, has the "visionary look". Portfolio should demonstrate higher level of thinking.
REQUIRED SKILLS: - Agency experience is strongly preferred - 5+ years of relevant experience: video, print & digital media - Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) –
PORTFOLIO REQUIRED: (conceptual thinking; sophistication in creative approach, great aesthetic sense, big brand experience).