Location: San Jose CA
Fulltime Direct Hire
- Optimize and install high-voltage process technologies in external semiconductor foundries.
- Guarantee technologies running in multiple foundries give equivalent results, are well centered and in control.
- Establish excellent communications with the external fab engineers to ensure that all issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Monitor process technologies via statistical analysis of PCM and in-line data, in order to optimize yield.
- Analyze and optimize yield of several families of high-voltage smart-power products.
- Establish correlations between product yield, process control monitor electrical data and in-fab SPC data.
- Provide feedback to the external fab engineers.
- Monitor reliability testing of new products and technologies.
- Work with device, packaging and reliability engineers to establish root cause of any failures and plan corrective action.
- Develop understanding of process/package interactions.
- Support design & product engineering with scheduling & expediting engineering lots and tape outs.
- Bachelor’s degree in EE, Physics, Materials Science, or chemical engineering, with emphasis on semiconductor processing and device physics.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the semiconductor industry, with experience in process engineering, yield optimization or device characterization. Experience in working with external foundries will be helpful.
- Should have experience with monitoring and improving product yields using a variety of information – product test data, process control monitor data and in-line fab data.
- Should have experience in reviewing product yield information with product engineers, and in solving reliability problems.
- Should be familiar with device measurement techniques for both manual characterization and automated process control monitor data gathering. Should be familiar with the design of process control monitor test structures.
- Familiarity with product test and analog circuit design will be helpful.
- Experience creating or maintaining documentation necessary to maintain foundry agreements and procedures.