Hope you are doing well!
I came across your resume on Job board and am reaching out to you because I feel you might be a great match for a “Technical Java Lead” opening that I am looking to fill for my client in “Detroit, MI 48226”. “This position is with a high growth company” the project duration is for approximately 5+ months with a “High possibility of extension”, I would appreciate a few moments of your time to go over the job description and see if this position might be a mutual fit
· Individuals within the Technology Consultant job family maintain the broadest range and depth of knowledge in their respective area of expertise within the IT organization.
· These roles are comprised of a specialized team of internal high-level subject matter experts who keep abreast of emerging technologies and influence strategic decisions regarding technical direction of the business.
· Technology Consultants contribute to solutions that may span the full spectrum of IT hardware and software.
· They may create prototypes and lead initial development or enhancement efforts, and provide recommendations regarding technology, vendors, outside consultants, and trading partners.
· Each individual concentrates on one or more areas of technical expertise.
· These areas usually focus on systems that significantly impact the effectiveness of the organization(s) existing technologies.
· As technical advisors to internal or external clients, these individuals understand current systems and how IT strategies support client business strategies.
· They often reduce the need for external technical consulting expertise.
· Additionally, Technology Consultants provide assistance with escalated issues, mentor others within technology-related areas, and provide subject matter expertise on various project teams.
· Technology Consultants are considered resources for the organization at large, and their responsibilities often go across organizational lines.
· As such, it is critical that they approach issues with both technical and business expertise.
· They frequently must influence people over whom they have no direct control, as they help define strategic technical and business plans.
· Consults on multiple projects/programs as a subject matter expert of existing technology.
· Consults on and helps drive new technology direction.
· Consults on cross-divisional technology solutions.
· Consults on highly complex tasks, projects/programs or support issues that involve a high degree of risk/impact to the business unit performance and makes use of the individual’s high level of knowledge within one or more areas of specialty.
· Typically does not provide administrative or management type support.
• Experience leading tech. resources to create/implement custom code interfacing w IBM Infosphere SE
• Senior JAVA developer experience
• Unix/ SQL scripting/ PERL scripting
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrates advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Experience working with IBM Infosphere in Healthcare member/patient domain
• Experience with IBM MQ, and data power integration
• Experience with CA7
• Experience with Dynatrace
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, systems analysis, or related field required.
• Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, systems analysis, or related field preferred.
• 7 years of experience in multiple technology areas required.
• Demonstrates strong knowledge in one or more major technology areas.
• Knowledge of the business required.
APN Software Services INC
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560