Duration: : 9 months+ extension
Location: San Jose, CA United States 95002
The rate is flexible based on experience. This is a global position. Therefore, we need the candidate to have some flexibility in their schedule.
Program Administrative Assistant’s main duties include scheduling meetings, take meeting minutes, coordinate the various projects within the Phoenix Program, and assist the PMO team with any associated administrative tasks. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support Phoenix Program PMO with general operational tasks
• Plan and schedule meetings, presentations, and other program related events
• Reserve conference spaces for meetings
• Manage communication of information
• Assist in preparation of presentation materials
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required
• 2+ years experience as an administrative assistant
• Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) certification
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Suite and other administrative programs with PowerPoint expertise a must.
• Microsoft Project expertise a plus
• Excellent customer service skills
• Self-starter who works well independently
• Ability to prioritize given tasks and work efficiently towards completing them
• Detail-oriented and exceptional organization skills
• Experience with complex electronic file management
• Strong problem solver and analytical thinker
• Professional demeanor