Title: IT Systems Analyst Specialist Sr
Location: Memphis, TN 38120 // Dublin, OH
Duration: 6 months contract to potential hire
To lead the business analysis efforts for implementations and large, multi-line projects; to review, analyze and document internal and client user needs; and to provide mentorship and leadership within the business analysis team.
- 6 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience (REQUIRED)
- PC literate including Microsoft Office Products (REQUIRED)
- Analytical and interpretive skills (REQUIRED)
- Strong organizational skills (REQUIRED)
- Excellent interpersonal skills (REQUIRED)
- Bachelors degree (Highly Desired)
- Computer Science major (Highly Desired)
- Experience in multi-line claims management processes and system requirements (Highly Desired)
- Third party administration/claims management business and technology (Highly Desired)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads the requirements management efforts for large projects to include new client implementations and large strategic projects; devises and executes a requirements management plan for assigned projects; and takes ownership of the business analysis role throughout the project.
- Identifies and understands stakeholders; initiates and facilitates meetings and discussions with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Works with project managers, project requestors, operations, business representatives, IT representatives and clients to ensure complete understanding of software requirements; provides business related IT knowledge to clients and business representatives during the requirements management process.
- Produces project requirements documentation, including written documents, process diagrams, report mock-ups, wire frames and other documentation as required, using standard templates.
- Meets deadlines and manages work to timelines.
- Mentors team members.
Education & Licensing:
Bachelor’s degree required; major in computer science field preferred.
Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Experience in multi-line claims management processes and system requirements strongly preferred.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of third party administration/claims management business and technology
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-574-7988 Fax 510-623-5055 email@example.com
“Certified Small and Minority Business”
“Ranked Top 50 Organizations for Diversity”
“Ranked Top 2012 Diversity Business”