Title: PeopleSoft Functional Analyst (NTTJP00002345)
Duration: 0-10 months
Location: New York City, NY
Pay rate: Up to $95/hr on W2
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Project Costing
– Grants functional analyst and/or super user.
- Successfully completed and/or involved in at least one full life-cycle Project Costing
– Grants implementation and/or upgrade.
- Request for Statement of Work
- Recent Oracle PeopleSoft Project Costing
- Grants, v9.0 experience required, v9.2 desired.
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft Project Costing
– Grants Module
- Hyperion Budget Software experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of the entire Grants Process, underlying configuration tables, transaction tables, Grants processes and reporting.
- A Baccalaureate (Bachelor's) Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Human Resources, Computer Science, Systems, applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Human Resources, or a related field of study.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to identify problems and determine corrective actions.
- Effective collaboration and communication skills as well as an ability to handle multiple assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize work and promptly resolve or escalate when necessary