Location: Cypress, CA
Duration: 9+ Months
This position works closely with the Operations Manager and Project Managers within SBT(BAU, FIS, SES). The goal
of the position is to allow Project Managers and Supervisors to focus on job execution, while ensuring implementation
of our core business processes. Coordinators also act as the HUB on all projects ensuring they move smoothly through
all Project Milestones, keep a focused attention on document control, project close out, and act as the alternate point of
contact for customers in order to help ensure overall customer satisfaction.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Education – High School or GED
· Strong leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
· 1-3 yrs HVAC Industry experience
· Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
Business Process Support
· Coordinating New Bookings for Operations Workflow and Execution
· Developing and distributing monthly business reports (i.e. Time reporting, Project milestones,
reporting, Financial reporting)
· Secondary point of contact for Customer support and satisfaction
General Project Management Support
· Obtaining construction documents.
· Coordinating project material distributions and logistics
· Acting as the liaison between Customers, PM's, Specialists, Sales Executives, Engineering, and the FBA Staff.
· Project Billing support and/or development
· Collections support
· Subcontract Procurement support
· Project Close out support