Job Opportunity for Order Fulfillment Specialist at Cincinnati, OH with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 3-5 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
Fulfillment Support Specialist
Excel experience required, Oracle is preferred.
Turbomachinery and Process Solutions (TPS) business unit is setting up a new Aero center of excellence (CoE) for materials management with the mission to fulfill the global demand of materials for its customers and repair shop network.
The new CoE’s responsibilities will include :
1. Manage the LM materials needs and priorities coming from the TPS global network
2. Purchase and fulfill materials from GE Power and GE Aviation guaranteeing an optimal balance between inventory and on time delivery to customers and its repair shops
3. Ship materials and manage customs operations for the timely delivery of materials to its internal and external customers
Essential Functions (Responsibilities)
• Execute and/or follow up on activities from material demand entry to material receipt to shipping ensuring proper delivery
• Work with the TPS services CoE and repair shop network to understand material priorities and update need by / contractual dates accordingly
• Manage BHGE purchase orders to GE Aviation and Power by keeping schedule of material supply updated and inform BHGE global buyers of any variances
• Execute transactions - as per activities above - on ERP systems and maintain/produce related backup documentation as needed
• Keep relevant material fulfillment performance metrics updated for report out to BHGE leadership
• Work with Aero CoE to identify operational misses, root causes and put in place corrective actions
• Other duties as required
• Bachelor's degree required, major in Engineering, or other related field preferred
• 2+ years of experience in one or more of these areas : material operations, fulfillment / expediter
• Strong Excel experience required. Oracle is preferred.
• Understanding of flow materials processes, planning and control systems
• Project management skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
• Mindset focused on data and process quality and controllership
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-organized and analytical / data driven
• Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
• Familiar with Oracle ERP purchasing and material transactional flows and requirements; prior experience in operating with them considered a plus
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.