Title: Electronics Technician II
Location: Bothell, WA
Duration: 10 Months Contract
Shift: 2:30 pm TO 11:00 pm (2nd Shift)
· Design and document minor electronics and cable assemblies.
· Utilize various electronic test equipment, such as meters, oscilloscopes and power supplies.
· Perform minor soldering and electronic repair.
· Troubleshoot electro-mechanical assemblies to the component level.
· Develop and document test processes for electronic equipment.
· 3-5 years professional experience.
· Associates/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent unless otherwise specified.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055