Title: Loan Processor
Location: Coral Gables,FL
Duration: 1-2 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
The ideal candidate will be the single point of contact for borrowers/brokers once the pre-approval has been signed.
The Transaction Manager is responsible for timely, smooth processing and closing of the loan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Process multiple files at the same time at different stages from the approval process to closing
· Manage and hold accountable the underwriters, closers, and appraisal personnel for the timeliness and quality of work on each file
· Analyze and evaluate business due diligence materials, including property, Borrower and Guarantor level information, to identify potential problems and recommend solutions
· Establish rapport with brokers/borrowers and deliver excellent customer service
· Represent the borrower/broker’s side when dealing with Silver Hill departments and be able to respond with in-depth knowledge to the borrower/broker on any issues which cannot be resolved in their favor
· Assist with collateral perfection pre and post loan closing. This may include UCC Searches, ordering title policies; flood certificates order and analyze environmental screening/insurance
· Order fraud detection reports and analyze all documents for fraud risk
· Resolve all loan level file issues to get the loan funded, or deny the loan
· Verify all documents and conditions have been met prior to closing and schedule a closing date
· Manage daily, weekly, monthly production goals, while ensuring the level of expected service, quality and integrity of the loans are maintained
· Act in accordance with Silver Hill guidelines, policies and procedures
· Provide feedback and weekly production reports to Senior Management
· May be required to manage junior staff
· Strong organizational and attention to detail required handling large volumes of work associated with each transaction
· Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
· Must have strong skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Associate’s Degree in business, economics, finance or equivalent combination of education/experience preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years of residential and/or commercial processing experience preferred
· Working knowledge of various fraud tools
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
The employee frequently is required to talk and hear.
The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms.
The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055