Maintain responsibility for general administrative and administrative support to the Sales team. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings for office personnel
• Monitor access in main entrance way
• Insure that all guest sign in before notifying appropriate party of their arrival or escort guest to appropriate location
• Sign for all incoming certified mail or packages
• Deliver mail to Managers
• Manage individual Mailboxes via phone and e-mail.
• Obtain Mortgage Notes
• FHA Cancellations/transfers/Updates
• Assign files daily to Sales Associates
• Sort and open all incoming component mail, scan for checks and contact corresponding coordinator for the respective departments
• Handle confidential and non-routine information
• Work independently and within a team on special, nonrecurring and ongoing projects
• Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy
• Sending the Initial Disclosures to the borrower per the Mortgage Loan Originator’s request
• Work the Suspended Loans to meet Underwriting conditions for approval.
• Provide customer with timely and periodic status updates of their loan application
• Review and request departmental information including Bank statements, Income documents, Legal Identification, Payoffs, Home Owners Insurance Clause updates and more.
• Assign FHA case numbers & VA IRRRL LINs.
• Establish, maintain, and update files on Encompass, databases, records, and/or other documents for recurring internal reports.
• Order fraud, flood, tri-merge credit, credit supplements, appraisal and title.
• Assure that all customer files are complete and in compliance with regulatory agencies and internal policies.
• Ensure RESPA B, Z and TILA policies are enforced at all times.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by management
• Must have high level of interpersonal and communication skills. Deals with a diverse group of important external clients and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
• Must have advanced working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets and database software.
• Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• College Degree Preferred