We have Job Opportunity for Commercial Administrator at Houston, TX with direct client
Duration: 12months. Contract only
The Commercial Administrator will be responsible for RFQ processing. In this role, you will be responsible to process requests for quotations from customers and perform administrative functions in support of ITO and Sales. You will be responsible to engage with the commercial managers and Sales managers for proper processing and setup for the Spare Parts, Field Services, and Repairs transactional business pertaining to the Client’s installed fleet of turbo-machinery equipment.
- Be responsible to generate transactional proposals, and support issue resolution
- Support the ITO Leader to generate weekly reporting updates on opportunity backlog and performance as defined by the business.
- Proactively expand GE offer by alerting colleagues and sales team on up sell opportunities
- Support achievement of Commercial Team metrics related to proposal transactions
- Take the lead for the bid processing and triage into the correct systems to enable successful completion by the commercial managers.
- Manage opportunities in Salesforce.com
and ensure orders are processed for recognition
- 4-6 years of experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Engineering or Finance from an accredited college or university.
- Prior experience in commercial and Sales environment.
- Oil and Gas services and/or products a plus
- Background spare parts transactions / processing a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers.- Strong business acumen
- High motivation level, ability to work without supervision, or external motivation
- Industry knowledge / competitive landscape understanding at a transactional level
- Self-starter with strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Experience in risk management and/or project management a plus
- Ability to quickly learn and extract information from multiple data and computer applications (online tools, ERP systems, workflows, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Proven ability to interact and work well with customers and suppliers.
- Fluency in Spanish (a plus)
- Experience in field services, repairs, or parts business environment
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office platform
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.