Job Opportunity for Marketing Communications Specialist at Malvern PA with direct client
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
· Assists in the development of routine marketing communication materials required to support marketing plans and programs.
· Assists with the maintenance of print, and electronic libraries for use in routine advertising, brochures, internet development, presentations and trade shows.
· Assists in preparing routine reports and various documents to measure various sales and promotional communications effectiveness.
· Assists in coordinating routine projects, such as trade shows, public relation events, and special promotions.
· Assists with routine budgeting and project tracking for the Marketing Communications department. Assists in the evaluation of supplier/vendor relationships.
· Strong PowerPoint skills and an understanding of basis website content/structure are preferred. Must be a fast learner and comfortable in a process-driven environment.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.