Duration: : 6 months with possible extension
Location: Richmond, Virginia 23225
Responsible for the reconciliation of pharmaceutical sales representative’s drug sample inventory and resolution of variances.
Provides excellent customer service to the pharmaceutical sales representatives, clients and vendors;
Major Job Responsibilities:
• Research and subsequent resolution of sales representative’s transactional discrepancies (to include returns, disbursements, shipments, transfers)
• Communicate, written and verbally, with sales representatives, client home office staff, or client vendors to resolve sampling activity variances
• Present a written analysis including system generated report(s) to manager and/or client
• Administrative tasks to include copying/scanning, filing, faxing, data entry and quality check for written documentation
• Provides support to team members
Knowledge/Skills required for the Position:
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills necessary.
• Experience sorting, manipulating, reviewing and presenting data
• Precise attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral).
• Proficient knowledge of computer capabilities and PC applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize tasks and manage deadlines