Dell Blue is looking to fill a unique role, one of Graphic Designer and Content Creator combined. We’re looking for a candidate with a high level of digital expertise and social media experience to join our outstanding Content Studio creative team. In this combined role, you’ll design and create quick-turn social assets and attend live events, sometimes shooting photography that will be featured on Dell’s social channels. You’ll also work alongside art directors, copywriters and videographers in the development and execution of creative assets that will live on the company’s website, social media pages, and alongside product or brand marketing campaigns.
Plans project schedule and strategies to ensure development, production, and completion of marketing programs. Develops, analyzes, and recommends evaluation process that identifies strategic advantages, competitive programs and customer needs. Prepares materials for internal and external presentations on products, business plans and leadership communications. Translates product plans, roadmaps and strategies into key product marketing messages and communications. Determines app
• Understand the design process and best practices, drawing from a broad experience of web and print projects.
• Collaborate with art directors and copywriters to support organic and paid creative, including blogs, videos, GIFs and stills
• Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team, using expertise in design, motion graphics and photography
• Execute and produce concepts from start to finish, ranging from simple imagery to more complex animations
• Design templates and layouts for ideas and messaging to be most effective in social media channels
• Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage and collateral as needed
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment
• Must have link to digital portfolio that showcases desired skills.
• 5+ years in a designer role
• A keen eye for detail and a well-developed artistic and creative aesthetic
• The ability to execute ideas and concepts in a variety of creative ways, while maintaining visual appearance, usability and brand continuity
• Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite design programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Familiarity with motion graphics, animation and editing software (After Effects and Premiere)
• Experience with photography, either professionally or as a hobby, including the ability to shoot, retouch, resize and enhance imagery