Position: Manufacturing Engineer I
Location: Bothell, WA 98021
Duration – 7+ months
Job Code – PHHJP00009162
This position will be supporting MRB (Material Review Board) as the Manufacturing Engineer Representative. In this Role you will be troubleshooting the root cause of part and component failures and documenting these findings. You will be supporting the team in daily meetings and leading small teams to gather product information.
• Support the evaluation and documentation of non-conforming material
• Work in a team environment with ownership of non-conforming material that resulted from the production line or testing in the factory.
• Fundamental understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principals
• Perform timely technical investigations and provide practical manufacturing solutions, under appropriate regulatory guidelines for Medical Device Manufacturing.
• Effectively implement problem solving skills and techniques to identify potential issues, assess their impact and develop and implement mitigation and resolution plans and activities.
• Ensure that all appropriate documentation, drawings specifications are generates in compliance with Philips procedures and regulatory requirements (US FDA and ISO).
• Knowledge manufacturing systems such as SAP is highly desireable
B.S. in an Engineering discipline or Technical field is highly desired.
• Prefer 2+ years’ experience
• Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint and Project
• Experience with SAP is desirable
• Knowledge of GMP ISO-14971, and ISO-13485
• Experience with FDA-regulated medical device manufacturing helpful
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560