ESSENTIAL DUTIES/PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for maintaining proper inventory levels and part ordering policies in MRP software systems.
· Analyze and interpret MRP reports and take appropriate courses of action.
· Correspond with suppliers worldwide pertaining to bids, quotations, and other matters relative to purchasing and follow up.
· Manage suppliers to levels of delivery and quality performance required by Xylem.
· Assist Xylem local and Global Procurement teams with data collection, outsourcing and communication.
· Associate’s Degree in related field or equivalent manufacturing work experience
· 1-2 years of relevant experience
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact with all levels of external and internal customers.
· Effective verbal/written communication and presentation skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Strong Communication – both written and verbal