Duration: 6 months with potential to extend or HIRE
Location: Coral Gables, FL
• Verify accuracy of payoffs including prepayment penalties and process on SBO.
• Verify accuracy of REO/Short sale proceeds and process on SBO
• Analyze interim remits received from prior servicer in order to SBO system in sync with setup information
• Process pre-security payments as received
• Process pool and loan level Micros and Oracle entries associated with the Bond Report
• Analyze differences in reported P&I payments and Interest changes on the Remittances versus SBO.
• Process modifications and verify accuracy of reported Mod information
• Upload modifications to the Papervision system
• Comprehend the MSP and Servicing Director System in order to be able to analyze and solve any discrepancies being reported versus what SBO is expecting.
• Review the accuracy of any Funding Adjustments
• Provide daily updates to Capital Market on payoffs from other Servicers
• Load and fully analyze the Wells/Micros/Opp Fund Remittances as well as balance the cash to the bond reports
• Verify all funds received for Remittances assigned and that it clears the amounts in Exchange
• Balance and prepare bond information for Fund Administrator
• Reconcile General Ledger AR/AP and Exchange Clearing to make sure all funds received and clear outstanding items monthly
• Prepare and process “waterfall” debt repayment general ledger entries
• Prepare, for Supervisor’s approval, wire transfers on cash movements
• Assist in posting of all liquidations for the preceding month in SBO and creating correct AR for funds due
• Special projects as assigned by the Investor Accounting Supervisor/Manager.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
• Medium level of analytic skill
• Familiar with MSP and Servicing Director, preferred
• Ability to handle the various loans that Bayview owns and the monetary impact on remittance being worked
• Must have basic knowledge in accounting
• Must possess excellent verbal and written skills with a high degree of human relation skills
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
• Must possess working knowledge of mortgage loans, i.e.
a. How to amortize loans
b. Calculation of interest due on the various product types
c. Fixed and ARM loan specifications
d. Interpret Mortgage Documents
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting preferred or 4 years investor accounting experience.