Title: Confluence Administrator (NTTJP00002862)
Duration: 0-11 months
Location: Montpelier, Vermont
Pay rate: Up to $53/hr on W2
Key Responsibilities: - Corporate Services Atlassian JIRA and Confluence application administration/configuration/maintenance. - Provides technical support for existing JIRA/Confluence systems and any identified associated issues with these systems including MS SQL backend database systems. - Confluence software set-up and user group permissions set-up. Create / Update template as necessary. Assist the users for any confluence issues. - Work with issue types, fields, and screens, as well as workflows, email, and global. - We are looking for regular technical support, with regular bursts of activities based of specific requirements or feature requests - We are advanced Jira and Confluence users and need an expert to improve the current environment/workflow and help to make the most out of the platform. - Own & administer Jira/Confluence Server instances for the firm. - Promote adoption and best practices of these tools and associated methodologies. - Develop scripts to automate administration tasks
- Experience in administering Jira and Confluence for at least 4+ yrs, with knowledge of configuring and customizing JIRA workflows, issue types, fields, permission and screen schemes.
- Experience in writing Confluence User macros, designing templates, PDF stylesheets.
- Experience in configuring, integrating and supporting the Atlassian suite of tools on-premises. This should include one or more of the following: JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket.
Nice to have the following but not mandatory:
- Experience with scripting languages (groovy, python, Perl, bash or others)
- Familiarity with Configuration Management concepts, Development workflow, Build and Deployment framework. (Prefer Jenkins)
- Motivation to promote DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Agile Development Methodologies.