Duration : (12 months)
Location: Longmont CO
Pay : $__per hour
Customer Services Representative II is responsible for providing excellent customer service and to assist/support the Customer Service and Commercial teams.
• Provide excellent customer service for customers, both internal and external.
• Receive/enter purchase orders for all regions in designated system and within the guidelines of company policy. Respond to emergency orders in a timely fashion, expedite material, manage arrival dates, update systems with accurate information, follow material to shipment to ensure on time delivery.
• Provide post-shipment paperwork requests
• Resolve invoice issues for reconciliation
• Validate Rev Rec on shipments and resolve outliers
• Identify and resolve NCR’s
• Review Open Orders report to drive on time delivery and sales for the business.
• Build close relationships with customers and internal teams to gain their trust. Respond to customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
• Develop product knowledge and a strong understanding of the processes and procedures.
• Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service.
• Provide support, where necessary for the Customer Service team taking on any additional assigned duties.
o Maintaining auditable data records for internal and external audits.
• Learn additional processes (reclamation) and support workflows as necessary
• Support growth projects.
• Produce and communicate quotations for customers
o Add/amendment data, following the checking and authorizations process
o Be the recipient of data for the Customer Service team, relating to customers, quotes, orders, shipping, receiving and additional Customer service responsibilities
o Following the procedures set down in the SOP’s, load data onto the designated system.
• Participate in meetings and events.
• Proven experience in customer service normally including at least 2+ years of prior experience in customer service.
• Experience with managing multiple projects.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
• Competent with Excel and Word
• Ability to work in a cross-functional cross-country team environment.
• Ability to manage self and tasks in an appropriate manner
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills
• Attention to detail.
• A calm and analytical approach to problem solving.
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• Familiar with SAP or other ERP systems
• Knowledge of Woodward/GE turbine control products & repair services
• Knowledge of financial concepts and terminology
• Multi-lingual skills a plus, esp. Spanish
• Ability to work as a problem solver and process improvement driver
• Ability to interact in an effective manner with all levels within the organization
Thanks and Regards,
Boban George APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-870-1686 | Fax 510-623-5055 | firstname.lastname@example.org
“Ranked Top Work Places 2016” (Ranked Top Work Places 5 years in a row)
“Certified Small and Minority Business”
“Ranked Top 50 Organizations for Diversity”
“Ranked Top 2012 Diversity Business”
Networks | Healthcare IT | Wireless | Telecommunications | ERP & CRM | E Commerce | Web 2.0