Title: Office Manager
Req #: 1000103651
Location: Albany, New York, 12067
Duration: 9 Months
Shift Hours: 8 hrs per day, 5 days/week
Client seeks to hire an Office Manager/Inside Sales Support to be responsible providing a variety of sales related support and assistance to both internal and external customers throughout the U.S. and Canada in solving fluid-handling problems and increasing company rental and sale business through development of clients pumping systems and related pumping products.
· Provide assistance to customers, Outside Sales Representatives, Technical Inside Sales Representatives and Branch Manager with the preparation of quotations, bids, field service contracts, rental and sale contracts and associated correspondence, and answering customer inquiries.
· Assist in the management of bids through spreadsheets and Outlook calendars to apprise sales department of pre-bids and due dates.
· Review company-generated reports (Cognos) with Sales and Branch Manager and sales staff to maintain efficiency and process flow.
· Process pick-up slips and returns.
· Answer, screen and route incoming telephone calls in an efficient, courteous and professional manner; maintain flow of email; continue customer relations; interact with all departments to resolve issues in a courteous and professional manner.
· Responsible for submitting rental, sale, field service and work orders for invoicing.
· Communicate and coordinate order deliveries and pick-ups with Operations’ personnel.
· Maintain constant contact with Outside Sales Representative throughout an order delivery, including any updates.
· Prepare credit memos.
· Process new customer account set-up paperwork.
· Collect competitive information for sharing with Godwin sales representatives preparing quotes.
· Maintain sales literature.
· Act as liaison between customers and Company departments.
· Participate in Godwin’s 24-hour on-call service rotation including office coverage on Saturdays as directed by the Branch Manager.
· Other related duties as may be required.
· Three to five years’ experience in a related field of pumps, pumping systems or equipment rental within the industrial, municipal or construction industries preferred
· Bachelor degree in business or technical field of study preferred
· Experience in a windows-based order processing/inventory program preferred
· Ability to use sound judgment and problem solve in a fast paced environment
· Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships at all levels of the organization
· Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize, meet deadlines and work independently with initiative in a fast paced environment
· Ability to follow detailed oral and written instructions
· Possession of strong organizational skills
· Ability to effectively communicate at all levels both orally and in written form
· Proficiency with various computer software packages to specifically include Microsoft Office products
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc (www.apninc.com)
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-5241 / Fax 510-623-5055
Email Id: Sawant@apninc.com