Job Title: Engineer
Duration: 12+ months with possible extension
The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for design, test and debug of embedded computing systems. This person will work with senior engineers to deliver high quality engineering solutions.
• Work closely with leaders and team members cross-functionally (Quality & Regulatory, Program Management, Product Management, etc.)
• Gains expert knowledge from both within and outside the industry in order to keep abreast of both engineering and relevant technological developments
•Design, Test and debug of analog front ends, power supplies and embedded systems
• Able to write test code software
• Able to read, understand and create electrical schematics
• BS degree in electrical engineering
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively with cross functional team members
• 5+ years engineering / R&D experience in a rigorous quality-focused environment
• Basic knowledge of ARM microprocessors and Atmel AVR microcontrollers
• Working knowledge of C
• Basic knowledge of Linux
• Experience in medical, or other regulated industry, product development
Please send me your confirmation that no one else has contacted you for this position apart from APN Team.
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Direct: 510.870.8798 | Fax: 510.623.5055 | firstname.lastname@example.org