The qualified IT candidate will use their expertise to support and manage our server environment. Candidate must have good communication skills, professional appearance, strong troubleshooting abilities and a desire for learning new technologies.
Qualified Candidates will have:
· 4+ years of experience working in a corporate environment supporting Microsoft technologies.
· Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2008R2, 2012R2, and 2016 preferred.
· Experience working with Microsoft System Center products preferred.
· Strong Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP.
· Strong knowledge of physical & virtual environments with Hyper-V.
· Experience with Microsoft Azure preferred.
· Experience with Microsoft System Center applications preferred.
· The candidate must be capable of maintaining strong documentation for all systems and training processes.
· Experience with enterprise backup and recovery processes preferred.
· Experience in maintaining and supporting a highly organized Corporate Datacenter with racked mounted servers and communication equipment.
· Able to support IT corporate requirements outside the normal business hours.
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Experience in using a Helpdesk based ticketing system is a plus.
· Ability to travel as needed to support corporate offices.
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
Bachelor's degree (transcripts required)