Title: LMS Support Administrator
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Duration: 11 Months Contract
Shift: 1st Shift Monday to Friday
What You Will Do: You will be responsible for the coordination and administrative support for various training and education activities and resources for our teammates.
What You Will Become: A highly influential company ambassador who can greatly impact the way we manage and deliver training and education to our teammates.
• Responsible for training related daily activities under the direction of the LMS administrator as assigned
• Developing and maintaining user roles
• Provide support to end users, answering questions about the application, follow up on any reported issues, and ensuring timely and reliable response
• Provide support for setup, ongoing operation, maintenance, usage, and analysis of the LMS, Sumtotal.
• Identify, troubleshoot and resolve solutions
• Create job codes and maintenance of manufacturing certification programs
• Support any tasks related to training projects
• Upload training content into LMS system
• Coordinate and assign training for new hires
• Review training materials and quality system records for accuracy
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
• 1 year experience working in an LMS system or training software program is preferred
• Proficient with Computer Skills: including Excel, Word, Power Point, and MS Project Experience in database management and/or maintenance
• 1 year in Medical Device or other regulated industry is preferred
• High initiative in a fast-paced environment
• Good problem solving & analytical skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal direction from the LMS Administrator.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-5241 / Fax 510-623-5055