Duration: 1 year
RoHS Project Buyer/Analyst
The RoHS Project Buyer/Analyst will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. In this role, you will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
In this role you will perform some or all of the following tasks:
• Meet Reach/Rohs transition targets via supplier negotiations.
• Ensure supplier performance stability to meet delivery and quality expectations, via lead time reductions, capacity improvements, etc. for Reach/RoHs transitions.
• Leverage vendor managed inventory (VMI), consignment, stocking programs, and Minimum Order Quantity strategies with suppliers to meet inventory and fulfillment goals.
• Conduct Bill of Material comparison and analysis using SAP and Excel.
• Analysis of Component Transition
• SAP data cleansing and component transition
You will Interface with production, purchasing and suppliers in order to ensure the schedule the receipt of raw material to meet production demand
• Perform some or all of the required functions from initiation of intent to purchase to satisfactory delivery of material or service
• Solicit and evaluate proposals employing appropriate negotiation, cost and price analysis techniques, together with the effective utilization of available expertise from supporting organizations; implement purchase contracts with sound purchasing practices and applicable company and government regulations
Experience in with SAP, preferably planning and or buying
Strong MS Excel skills
Experience negotiating with suppliers
Prior experience utilizing planning systems
Prior experience in production control or planning, supervision, sourcing and/or material control environment
Ability to manage multiple tasks and establish effective work priorities
Strong analytical and organizational skills
Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills