Title: Senior Failure Investigation Engineer
EDUCATION: BS in Electrical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering.
• 5+ years’ experience design, testing, analyzing and troubleshooting complex electronic and electromechanical equipment.
• Experience with interpreting C++ and VHDL Code a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Practical working experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Practical working experience with SAP a plus.
• Practical working experience with Trackwise a plus.
• Experience as supervisor a plus.
• Experience working in the medical device industry a plus.
• Diagnose root cause of electrical, electronic digital or microprocessor malfunctions or mechanical failures of operational equipment to component level.
• Set up and conduct tests of complete, electromechanical units and components under operational conditions to investigate causes of field and manufacturing failures.
• Review and understand written diagrams, layout drawings, electronic schematics and engineering specifications for medical devices.
• Develop test plans and protocols.
• Records test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in product or test method.
• Document technical failure investigations through written reports to describe and illustrate system's operating characteristics, malfunctions, deviations from design specifications, and functional limitations for inclusion as part of internal complaint investigations.
• Review and approve failure investigation reports completed by team members.
• Work with and provide detailed defect data to stakeholder functions.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc (www.apninc.com)
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-402-1080 / Fax 510-623-5055
Email Id: Sawant@apninc.com