Title: IT Sourcing Specialist III
Location: Houston, TX 77041
Duration: 12 Months
• Manage the buying process for indirect goods and services.
• Apply sourcing policy, interface between supplier and facility with respect to scope of work, budget, etc.
• Comprehensive in-depth understanding of purchasing and sourcing concepts and principles in the own part of the function.
• Strong knowledge of purchasing concepts.
• Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution
• Negotiate the best commercial terms on PO’s
• Communicates and works in a cross-functional organization
• Assist in the continuous development of the Procurement function towards best practice
• Advises Functional managers or other Functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures
• Has a role as a project leader of small to medium sized projects
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Sourcing)
• Experience working in Oracle and SAP ERPs
• IT sourcing experience working with both software and services
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to influence others
• Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
• Effective problem identification and solution skills
• Proven analytical and organizational ability
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055