Duration: : 2 months with possible extension
Location: Newport Beach, CA 92663
Shift: 2nd shift (3:00 PM – 11:30 PM) – Must work every other weekend
• Receives and processes supply and special order request forms.
• Replenishes specialty carts, kits, special trays, and other special packs.
• Provides supply stocking and par levels for specific departments using inventory work sheets.
• Cleans, decontaminates, and reprocesses medical equipment.
• Is responsible for recording important information in the appropriate log books and on log sheets.
• Enters department and patient charges in computer system.
• Distributes supplies and equipment as needed.
• Projects an image of professionalism in, communication, appearance and conduct.
• Supports the supply chain management and hospital mission.
• Participates in the continuous quality improvement process. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be a high school graduate or equivalent;
• Must have ability to follow instructions with operating equipment and other machinery.