Title: Administrative Assistant III
Location: Houston, TX 77041
Duration: 6 Months Contract
· The Facility Administration Support will exist within the PII Pipeline Solutions business.
· This role will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity.
· In this role, you will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
In the role of Facility Administration Support, you will:
· Provide administrative support for members of the management team
· Perform wide variety of administrative support activities, which require the handling of business-sensitive and confidential information
· Assist with development of presentations, agendas, correspondence and memoranda for a variety of internal customers and create charts, reports, and correspondence using the Microsoft toolkit
· Be responsible for the coordination of meeting rooms, and work with internal customers on meeting agendas and events planning when necessary
· Review and respond to emails and phone calls from personnel across the business as required, using discretion and judgment in gathering and conveying pertinent information in a timely manner
· Handle confidential and sensitive material and critical assignments in a professional, discrete manner
· Prepare business letters, proposals, summaries, and reports using prescribed format and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction, and style using all parts of speech
· Supervise purchase of office administrative supplies following procedure
· Assist Data Analysis Team Leads in customer deliverables (copying data, making the labels, e-delivery attachments and inputs)
· Create Purchase Requisitions / Orders and line releases for emergency services (plumber, HVAC, Electrician, gen contractor repairs)
· Manage ID badge system and ensure security of entry to site; monitor visitors, contractors and visiting employees
· Monitor utility charges
· Assist with special projects as necessary and requested from supervisor and/or members of management team
· Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university (or High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution and a minimum of 4 years of experience in an administrative role)
· Minimum 2 years of experience in an administrative role
· Eligibility Requirements:
· Ability and willingness to have flexibility with overtime on short notice, as required
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055