Job Opportunity for Collections Analyst at Bridgeport, NJ with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 4 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform proactive collection calls on large dollar invoices.
• Analyze and reconcile discrepancies on customer accounts. Identify and assign customer problems to the appropriate branch and/or salesperson.
• Evaluate and discuss all potential losses with supervisors. Establish action plan to minimize losses.
• Consult and make recommendations to superiors and/or sales personnel on complex credit and/or collection situations.
• Collaborate with branches and corporate departments to control shipments to delinquent accounts to limit potential bad debt exposure.
• Provide customer service by assisting in the reconciliation of accounts.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel; knowledge of RentalResult software helpful
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize, meet deadlines and work independently with initiative in a fast paced environment
• Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships at all levels of the organization
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE – MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor degree in Business or related field of study
• Minimum of five years’ experience as a first-party collector
• Multilingual language skills preferred
• Light lifting (20-25 pounds), office environment
• Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.