Job Opportunity for Project Scheduler at Tampa, FL with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
This position is a dedicated project scheduler role that serves as a liaison between project managers and functional managers. Duties include managing schedules, reviewing project status, and understanding how to assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Actively monitors project progress with an emphasis on problem solving with project managers, functional managers, clients and other stakeholders.
· Work closely with functional managers to develop and maintain detailed resource loaded project schedules using MS Project.
· Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports Gantt, milestone charts, and other program management tools used to support critical path analysis, near term tasks, priority based resource allocations, performance variances
· Supports the metrics team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects/programs
· Follows schedule version control processes, policies, and procedures
· Work in collaboration with project managers to drive efficiency in project execution and accuracy in project reporting
· Schedule estimating and updating for new work and remaining work
· Identify major milestones, decision points, project lifecycle and other project events
· Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems
· Maintain accurate records/paperwork
· Facilitate and participate in weekly schedule reviews
· Bachelor’s degree and eight (8) years of project management experience
· Microsoft Project experience a must
· Five (5) or more years of heavy duty project scheduling experience using MS Project
· Knowledge of Earned Value (EV) Methodology and ability to apply it to different types of task and track EV accordingly
· Ability to perform Resource Loading using a resource pool
· Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
· Ability to function in a Team Leadership capacity
· Strong people skills
· Willingness to work outside of normal business hours as required to meet deadlines
HIGHLY DESIRABLE SKILLS:
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
· MS Project Server experience
· Experience in natural gas transmission and distribution
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.