Location: Milwaukee, WI
Work Shift - 3rd, 11p-7a (Wed-Sunday)
Duration - 1 year (may change depending on business needs)
Skill Sets - Precision Machining, 6-Sigma Training, Robotics / Automation
Several of the candidates provided to date only have operator experience. We are only interested in candidates who have experience providing technical support and troubleshooting to manufacturing processes. Specifically experience with automation/robotics and data analysis is critical. We are also interested in candidates who have less experience (but still in automation/robotics and data analysis) if they show an eagerness and aptitude to learn.
Join a high-performing team that is creating the future of the world’s fastest CT-detector components. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building & testing critical CT-detector components & subsystems.
- Testing built components & assemblies to exacting standards.
- Assist on manufacturing capacity growth projects (yield growth, cycletime reduction).
- Execute qualifications for manufacturing equipment (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Cascade training throughout the line and maintain/update training records.
- Engage in Lean workouts to improve processes.
You will need to possess excellent communication skills, be a quick learner and work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate would have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or an Associate’s degree in a relevant technical discipline.