Job Title: QA Technician
Location: Broussard, LA
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Work hours: 1st shift (7am-3:30pm) but may be asked to switch to swing shift in the future (10am-7pm)
· The Quality Assurance Technician I will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity.
· In this role, you will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
· Perform inspections on manufactured parts, in-process inspections, FAI (first article inspections) and receiving inspection to verify product meets specifications and are free of damage or defects
· Responsible for Control of Calibrated equipment requirements and ensuring all equipment requiring calibration are kept under control
· Track NCR’s for timely closure and adequate corrective actions
· Verify that product is manufactured according to specified drawings by performing in-process inspections
· Perform incoming inspection on selected and identified products
· Report any product issues to management that may affect functionality
· Perform, document, and report out on incoming inspections on critical or identified parts
· Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
· High school diploma/GED plus 3 years working experience in a Machine Shop or Quality role
· Proficient with software applications applicable to the job
· Ability to read engineering drawings and specifications
· Prior experience in inspection processes for manufacturing
· Prior experience in Documentation Control
· Ability to use inspection tools such as callipers, micrometer, gauges
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to read and translate drawings, repair procedures and quality documents
· Basic computer skills in Outlook and Microsoft applications (word, excel, PowerPoint)
· SAP experience preferred
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055