· Remote in the Morrisville, NC area. Will need to be on site for meetings weekly.
· Working experience with ECMA Script 6, along with preparation for working with ECMA Script 7.
· Previous experience with online mapping technologies such as Google Maps and Google Earth.
· Working knowledge of system administration on Linux/UNIX, including interface configuration, routing, and OpenVPN.
· A thorough understanding of security concerns related to Internet application development, particularly one focused around web technologies.
· Ability to design basic interfaces with minimal instruction by taking use cases and interviewing stakeholders to produce requirements, milestones, and a project schedule.
· Ability to manage the ongoing effort with periodic reviews of work in progress with stakeholders.
· Previous experience designing and working with RESTful APIs using JSON.
· 5+ years’ experience creating SQL for various applications, particularly with MSSQL.
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
· Experience with MSSQL
· Knowledge of back-end server processes for feeding front-end systems.
· Some basic Java knowledge needed to create JSON content over the web.
· Experience with other web development frameworks such as Elm, Angular, or Rails.
· Ability to create some needed graphics and provide more refined designs.
· Must have existing body of work online that can be inspected, including some code of whatever is shown.
· Be prepared to discuss any samples in depth to cover the entire software development process from beginning of the project to completion.