Test Development Engineer
GA - Norcross
1. Design, build and program test systems used for product verification and production testing.
2. Perform sub-system testing at PCBA level to verify board and firmware functions
3. Develop & execute design verification test (DVT) plans in accordance to product specifications & UL Standard; generate test reports.
4. Create production test plan derived as a subset of DVT testing based on statistical analysis of product DVT results.
5. Participate in product design reviews to ensure product is designed for manufacturability (DFM) and test (DFT).
6. Perform component analysis and qualification in support of cost reductions and component availability
7. Develop and commission test equipment at production sites
8. Troubleshoot and solve product / production issues
9. Reliability testing and analysis for design improvements
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Education:
1. Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
2. A solid understanding of Electronic Circuits and the ability to debug sub-system and system level problems.
2. Familiarity of test automation programming (LabView, Visual Basic).
3. Knowledge of AC electrical circuit wiring and power transformers
4. Excellent communication skills
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
1. Previous work experience in a similar field (min 3 years preferred)
2. Experience in developing software test plans and performing software / network analysis would be highly desirable.
Thanks and Regards
Swapnil SawantAPN Software Services, Inc
Email Id: Sawant@apninc.com