Job Opportunity for Project Coordinator at Monroeville PA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
· Project Lead for specific types of engineering changes that do not require a Technical Lead or project manager.
· Lead the coordination and implementation of change notice packages within FDA, TUV ISO 9000 regulations, working to maintain proper configuration management principles
· Successfully Coordinate/Communicate cross-functional engineering change activities (to multiple facilities as necessary) in order to meet agreed upon deadlines by working with multiple departments including: Quality, Regulatory, Tech Writing, V&V, Operations, Distribution, Service, Marketing, Customer Service, etc.
· Proactively identify project risks and assist in resolution of roadblocks preventing timely release of change notices.
· Create and/or advise on the development/maintenance of Bills of Materials as needed to support changes.
· Execute tasks to complete changes that might also include facilitation of first article approvals, tracking actions to completion.
· Excellent attention to detail, time management, and communication skills.
· Ability to understand and follow process requirements.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, etc).
· 3+ years’ experience in a medical device (or other regulated) industry.
· High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Experience with SAP enterprise change management tools desirable.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.