Duration: 6 months
Location: Chattanooga, TN
· 8 yrs of program dev experience or equiv education to include 2 yrs exp w/ emphasis on interpreting user requirements, business application design (Required)
· Insurance industry experience (Desired)
· Cold Fusion 9x and above senior level development experience (Required)
· MS SQL Server 2008 and above query and stored procedure writing experience (Required)
· HTML and CSS development experience (Required)
· Knowledge of client/server applications and claims management systems (Required)
Cold Fusion Programmer
To design, develop, maintain, test and debug software and applications; to determine the impact of new programs on and ensure compatibility with existing systems; to develop expertise in and assume responsibility for one or more specific system functions; under general supervision, to formulate/define system scope and objectives; to devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results; in some cases, to be responsible for project completion; and to provide guidance and training to other analyst/programmers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assumes responsibility and develops expertise for a specific area of functionality of the application.
· Analyzes user needs, as required, and leads in the design of specifications to meet those needs.
· Develops and maintains software to meet the specifications outlined in data processing requests.
· Tests and debugs software; assists in testing projects for other analyst/programmers.
· Prepares documentation for assigned projects and completes the paperwork necessary to release the project.
· Follows departmental pre-established standards and guidelines as applicable to design and development.
· Adheres to the goal of delivering and maintaining the highest quality of customer service to clients.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Supports the organization's quality program(s).
· Eight (8) years of program development experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include two (2) years specialized experience with an emphasis on interpreting user requirements, business application design and programming of business applications. Insurance industry experience preferred.
Skills & Knowledge:
· Cold Fusion 9x and above senior level development experience
· MS SQL Server 2008 and above query and stored procedure writing experience
· HTML and CSS development experience.
· Knowledge of client/server applications and claims management systems
· Excellent project management skills
· High level of self-motivation
· Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
· PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
· Analytical and interpretive skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to work in a team environment