Client: HMH Presbyterian
Title: HRIS Data Analyst
Location: 1 Hoag Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92663
Duration: 3 Months
The HR Data & Workforce Analyst supports the Manager HR Data and Workforce Analytics and the department for all data needs and software systems used in the department. This position assists with coordinating: testing of all upgrades and new enhancements; maintaining security profiles, analyzing and recommending of features for implementation that will meet the business needs of the department and organization; analyzing system upgrade features; providing business analysis for risks and benefits of upgrade; ensures integration of systems within HR; develops reports as needed; creates dashboard for HR benchmark data; and acts as a resource for end users. Primary HR systems include but are not limited to: Lawson HRIS; ImageNow document management; Success Factors performance management; Success Factors learning management; and Success Factors application tracking systems.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders, end users and other members of the department/organization ensuring systems are utilized to their maximum function.
- Evaluates requests, requests for system changes, data retrieval requests, system performance problems and optimization opportunities, and participates in the timely resolution of these activities.
- Works together with the key stakeholders to provide system solutions that support and enhance the integration of HR systems and meet the business needs of the organization.
- Assures the Human Resources needs support the goals and objectives of the customer as
- Responsible for the security auditing of systems ensuring the integrity of confidential employee data.
- Troubleshoots and resolves application errors and other system issues.
- Identifies system enhancement requests and works with the team to communicate them to the end user.
- Performs testing for all system upgrades/enhancements.
- Designs and builds reports as requested.
- Provides training on systems for internal HR users.
- Participates as a team member in various projects and contributes to the overall goal/objects for the team/project. May leads small to medium-sized projects.
- Position may require travel between various Hoag locations and its affiliates and/or for training.
- Position may require working outside of normal business hours including evenings and weekends primarily for the purpose of system upgrades or downtimes.
- Responsible for addressing a high volume of system-related activities in a timely fashion while consistently maintaining a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Understands data flow to/from other systems and works with the IT team to help resolve data integration issues.
- Assists with data collection for organizational initiatives including Magnet annual report and re-designation applications, Fortune 100 application, HR vacancy and turnover benchmark reports, reports for Legal and Accounting, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Training and Experience
Required: Successfactors experience.
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, two (2) or more years experience working in a Lawson HRIS environment preferably in a healthcare setting human resources environment. Knowledge of clinical and other organizational roles in healthcare.
Skills or Other Qualifications
Required: Excellent communication skills; customer focused; excellent attention to detail; able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines; strong interpersonal skills; critical thinking skills; able to work in a team environment.
Proficient with Microsoft office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio; ability to mange oneself and complete projects on time.
Preferred: Crystal Report Writing and Crystal Enterprise
APN Software Service INC