Job Opportunity for Technical Analysis Analyst at Los Angeles, CA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 0-8 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
- A+ and Apple Certification (ACSP) required, MCSE or ACTC equivalent is preferred.
- Provides technical support and training to personal computer and PC and/or Mac network users. Assists users in solving problems using available hardware and software tools
- Supports, installs, and maintains personal computers, local area networks, server hardware, operating systems, software, and related IT sanctioned peripherals
- Installs and supports both hardware and software components for user group
- Performs preventive maintenance, test and repair of equipment
- Evaluates system configuration and software to ensure effective use of hardware resources
- Addresses and resolves hardware, software and customer issues
- Engages users to determine their potential future business requirements
- Provides positive customer experience with each customer interaction
- Strong ability to develop business relationships and communicate effectively with the user community
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of network and server/desktop administration, installations, upgrades, techniques, tools, materials, and equipment
Applies good knowledge of processes and resources required to perform analytical and technical tasks on Mac systems
- Local travel to client sites
- Applies good understanding of customer service techniques as required to address PC/Mac
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.