Title: Executive Assistant 1
Location: Austin, TX 78753 (on-site job)
Duration: 9 Months Contract
Screens telephone calls and visitors, and resolves inquiries and requests
Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements
Tracks operational data in a database, including financial and other reporting metrics
Uses software tools to compile data into presentation format
Maintains accurate schedule of activities of the leader/executive supported, including complex meeting coordination and may include travel arrangements.
• Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements
• Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains accurate schedule of activities of the executive supported, including complex meeting coordination and may include travel arrangements Independently prepare presentations and recurring reports
• Works on problems where facts may be incomplete or in form not readily usable, where further inquiry and investigation is necessary to define problems and proceed
• Compile team goals and operational metrics, and gather appropriate inputs from others. Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items. Manage headcount and recruiting information; maintain organizational charts.
• Works under limited supervision on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations under tight deadlines
• Uses professional concepts, sound judgment and company policies and procedures to solve routine problems
• Organizes meetings and meeting logistics
• Has knowledge of organizational structure and maintains organizational charts
• Interacts and establishes networking relationships with outside customers, executives and administrative assistants in a professional manner
• Prepares memoranda, reports and other materials for staff and business meetings
• May attend staff meetings, take and distribute minutes and follow up on action items
• Coordinates office functions with other departments
• Tracks operational data in a database, including financial and other reporting metrics
• Bachelor’s degree or 10+ years of experience as an administrative assistant
• 5+ years of experience assisting at the executive level
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
• Detail oriented, with exceptional organizational skills.
• High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills
• Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely independent
• Able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054/ Fax 510-623-5055