Title: Customer Care Representative III
Location: Alpharetta GA
Duration: 8 Months Contract
· Customer Care Representatives must be available to work a variety of schedules which include days, mid-days, weekends and holidays.
· These are 8 Hour shifts with 30 min-1 hour – lunch breaks. We are a 24x7 operational team, and shifts can be scheduled anywhere within that time frame.
· Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.
· First point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing, products, scheduling etc.
· Builds and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty.
· As the first point of contact for our customers, we are highly focused on improving the quality of patients’ lives by quickly connecting care providers with solutions.
· We continuously strive to be an essential part of the Philips experience by providing an extraordinary customer experience through an energized and inspired team.
· As a Customer Care Representative working in our solutions centre environment, you will provide the customer with a personalized experience by thoroughly and efficiently gathering customer information, documenting the customer needs, and educating the customer where applicable regarding their support entitlement.
· An ideal candidate for this role will be an expert in delighting our customers and will possess the Heart and Commitment for assisting people with a proven record of delivering world-class customer support.
· Successful candidates will possess the following highly desired qualifications:
· Demonstrated integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction and a passion for excellence while servicing customers
· Basic knowledge of the healthcare organization, products and/or services
· Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
· Works well under pressure and able to operate in a multi-tasking environment
· Strong communication/listening skills with a positive "can-do" attitude
· Proficient in computer skills and programs
· Typing speed of 60+ WPM
· Associates degree or Higher preferred
· Degree in Engineering preferred
· Experience in Healthcare environment preferred
· Customer Support
· Provides world class customer support via multiple channels to internal and external customers
· Takes a proactive role in personally owning and continuously improving the customer experience
· Provides initial response for technical and Clinical support, Parts ID, Field and Bench Repair teams
· Reconfirms customers’ needs by asking probing questions
· Performs self-monitoring of individual calls to ensure you are providing the highest level of world class customer support
· Uses knowledge, tools, and applications simultaneously to quickly connect care providers with solutions
· Responsible for verification of, and correct documentation relating to internal/external customers request for service
· Understands the relationship between individual performance and customer expectations
· Demonstrates exceptional soft skills in every customer interaction by conveying a positive attitude
· Proactive observation of internal processes submitting suggestions that will result in an positively enhanced customer experience
· Ability to quickly adapt to change or unfamiliar situations in a dynamic setting
· 2-5 years of experience in position or specialization.
· High-school/Associates or equivalent experience if applicable. Certification if applicable.
Job Knowledge, Metrics and Business Results:
· Service Level Agreement
· Utilization of Remote Support Engineers
· Adherence to work schedule
· Team Customer Satisfaction
· Individual Quality Monitoring
· Training Compliance
· Adherence to internal processes
· Functions as an active member of the team and shares knowledge and experience to resolve customer issues
· Active participation as a team member
· Communicates with and helps others resolve issues
· Shares knowledge/expertise with the team
· Assumes additional responsibilities to help the overall success of the team
· Viewed by co-workers as an accessible and dependable resource
· Takes ownership and displays a positive attitude
· Eager to win by taking an outside in perspective to serve our customers
· Team up to excel by being willing to learn, able to improve and open to develop
· Handles all calls in a timely manner
· Successfully completes required training and demonstrates an understanding of that training.
· Problem solving skills and resourcefulness
· Professional development (including quarterly self-evaluation and development plans)
· Timely and successful completion of assigned projects
· Participates in cross-functional activity (as needed)
· Fulfils all designated training requirements
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055