Senior Software Engineer
2 months contract to start with
Senior Software Engineer to work in a Scrum team to develop a critical part of a Microsoft Windows application.
The candidate will contribute to the design, implementation, and testing of the software as well as collaborate with other software developers.
Developer responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, architecting and designing a modern Windows application, developing software components in C# using Visual Studio, generating Developer-level automated testing with TFS, etc.
We are looking for
Minimum of 5 years of experience developing customer facing software applications.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or closely related field.
Proficiency with object oriented design and development in C#.
Proficiency designing and developing Microsoft Windows applications.
Experience with the following is also required:
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012/2015 and .NET Framework (2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5)
• Source control and workflow management tools, specifically Team Foundation Server
• Experience working with agile methodologies.
• N-tier software architectures
Experience with any of the following are a plus, but not required:
• The MVVM Design Pattern
• Relational databases
• Entity Framework 6
• Microsoft WPF
• Active Reports
• Wix Installer
• The Repository and/or Unit of Work Design Patterns
• Scrum software development process
• Test driven development (TDD)
• Behavior driven development (BDD)